Saturday, October 13, 2012



I believe my educational journey thus far has been somewhat of a roller coaster and I am excited to continue the ride.  To date, I have attended the following colleges and universities:

Essex Community College - Fall 2003
University of Maryland at College Park - Spring 2004
University of Alabama - Fall 2004 - Fall 2007
Towson University - Spring 2008 - Fall 2009 earned B.S. Business Administration
UMUC - Fall 2012 studying M.D.E.

I have experienced a wide variety of classroom settings and professors, and I could not be more excited about UMUC.  So far the classroom experience has been a monumental shift from what I was traditionally accustomed.  Hopefully, after I earn my degree I can move forward professionally/academically and become a professor.

As per my assignment, I will use this blog throughout the semester to document my thoughts on the work I am completing in OMDE 603.  I will post more directly related insights soon, but for now I just wanted to give a general introduction. More to follow.

-Eric Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment